Place of work:
- The meat plant is located near the city of Hannover approximately 10 km from the center of
- Candidates will be employees of a German company and will be employed according to German law.
Employees must commute to Hannover from where they will be picked up.
- Packer – person engaged in packaging of products
- Butcher – cutting of meat (pigs, cows)
The hygiene requirements in the factory are very strict. 3.
- Packers wage 11,00 € Gross per hour.
- Butcher up to 15 € Gross per hour, in the apprenticeship period 11,00 € Gross
- Payment will be made by the 1Oth of each month, possible bonuses and overtime – individually
Below is a sample calculation of the net amount:
168 h x 11,00 Euro = 1848 € gross per month
Net: 1,342.43 €
Payroll tax: 126,33 €
8% Church tax: €10.10
Total amount of taxes: 136,43 €
Pension insurance: 171,86 €
Unemployment insurance: 22,18 €
Sickness insurance: 146,92 €
Long-term care insurance: 28,18 €
Total social insurance: 369,14 €
Gross: 1,848.00 €
Net: 1342.43 €
- 210.00 € Accommodation costs per month
– 50,00 € Transport
1132,43 € Net
- Advance payment
- It is possible, but only once and after 2 weeks of work.
- Have had experience working as a butcher
- Unskilled workers to be trained
- Knowledge of German and English at A1 level will be an advantage.
- English is sufficient, there is a coordinator who speaks German and English
- Working Hours:
- We guarantee 40 working hours per week. The daily working time is 8 hours. Possibility to work overtime. Statutory break times are available.
- Hours of work vary by department, production line and shift.
- Shift work
- There is a canteen on the factory premises where you can eat, price (lunch costs € 2-4).
- Accommodation is in the company’s own apartments. The apartments cost 210€ per month and are equipped with kitchen and bathroom.
- Married couples will live in double rooms.
- There is a possibility of accommodation 500 m from the workplace, but it depends on available places
10 Transportation – possibilities
- Monthly ticket about 50 €.
- Sometimes workers buy a car together and commute at their own expense
- Apartments are located between 0,5 km and 25 km from the factory
- Provided by employer
- What are the prohibitions for workers?
- In the facility:
Anti-social behavior (loud music, beating, stealing, vandalism), drug use, alcohol use disorderly conduct.
- At work:
Employees receive specialized training, strict hygiene standards