DAAD Scholarship 2021 in Germany offers a wide range of study facilities for students in developing countries. Numerous international students have been nominated for DAAD Scholarship 2021 in Germany to study at German universities. These students also have the opportunity to study many degree-programs in English and German. These scholarships are awarded for pursuing a postgraduate degree. You must have at least two years of work experience to apply for the DAAD Scholarship Program. Courses covered by this scholarship are more than 12 months and less than 36 months.
Benefits of DAAD Scholarship 2021 in Germany:
The winning students of this scholarship will get the opportunity to study at a German university as well as a monthly stipend. The other benefits of this scholarship are as follows:
- There is a monthly stipend of 650 Euros for postgraduate students.
- Doctoral degree students will receive a monthly stipend of ইউরো 1,000.
- Insurance and health care will be available for both postgraduate and doctoral students.
- There will be travel allowance for both postgraduate and doctoral students.
- There will be free tuition at German universities
- There will also be free accommodation for university residents
What it takes to apply:
DAD Scholarships offer a variety of benefits to international students. Such as: cost of education, accommodation, health care, etc. The certificates required to apply for DAD Scholarship are as follows:
- Students who wish to complete the full-time courses by compulsorily attending Germany are considered eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The bachelor’s degree obtained more than six years before the applicant will not be considered valid.
- Applicants must have at least two years of work experience.
- Students must submit proofs of German and English language proficiency based on the subject they wish to study.
- If someone wants to come to Germany for 6 months, they must stay in their home country for at least one year before applying.
- If one wants to come to Germany for a longer period of 6 months, he must get the latest degree from his home country.
How to apply DAAD Scholarship 2021 in Germany:
First, you have to download the DAD Scholarship form and fill it properly
The student then has to create a CV of his own and sign it there.
Then you have to write a motivation letter mentioning your current job.
If the research proposal is mentioned in the university to which the student is willing to apply, then the applicant has to provide it.
The letter of recommendation has to be collected and submitted from the latest studying university.
Collect and submit an experience certificate from the latest workplace.
You will need to collect a certificate to the effect that you will be able to return to work after completing your studies.
Certificate of Linguistic Proficiency Scholarship 2021 in Germany:
IELTS / TOEFL: As requested by the University.
German: If anyone wants to study in German.
Courses must apply directly to the university to find out the degree courses covered by the DAAD Scholarship.
After collecting the above documents, it is necessary to find out whether any more documents need to be collected.
Then you have to verify, how to send the application to the university? Online? Or post? Or both methods?
The most important and first thing to do is to thoroughly verify the application deadline before applying.